Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Back with a Smile

It's been almost a year since I have posted to this blog, why I don't know life I guess, but I am back to write record of feelings, thoughts, and actions for future record and others amusement.
Well what have I been up to in that year, I lost 140 pounds, my walking has improved, and I am considering going back to school and work part time, all of these thing I didn't thing would happen, but here I am.
My older bother had a stroke but was to stubborn to sir-cum to it and it only did minor damage and is doing ok but I worry about him my family is getting smaller and smaller.
Cats still have plenty of cats they just seem to find me right now we are taking care of about ten and one is expecting.
Life is getting better and I am smiling more.

No comments:

Post a Comment