Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Flat Bread Pizza

Every since I decided to change my eating habits pizza has been off the menu. Well at lease pizza that I love you know the kind , an extra large meat lovers with extra cheese. I haven't seen one of them in a few month now. I really I don't miss it as much as I thought I would. But I did come up with a great tasting healthy pizza that does fit into my new life style so here it is. My flat bread pizza made with hummus and ricotta cheese.

  • 1 whole wheat flat bread
  • 1 Tbsp hummus
  • 1 Tbsp ricotta cheese
  • 3 or 4 sliced tomatoes
  • 3 oz cooked chicken
  • 1/2 cup of green or red peppers
  • 1/4 Parmesan cheese

Heat the peppers and chicken in a skillet then spread the hummus and ricotta on the flat the bread, then add tomatoes and the heated chicken pepper mix to the top sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then bake for 8 minutes at 350. let cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment